MGB REGISTER LECTURE 2018
SATURDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER
THE STORY OF THE 1968 LONDON TO SYDNEY MARATHON on it’s 50TH ANNIVERSARY
RADLEY COLLEGE – RADLEY ABINGDON OX14 2HR
2HR FROM 2PM TO 5PM (Tea & Coffee available from 1.30pm)
This will be a very special day.
Guests will be Paddy Hopkirk and Alec Poole who finished 2nd on the event.
Rosemary Smith who finished in a Cortina Lotus.
Peter Browning and Bill Price from the
BL Competitions Dept.
Plus other celebrities.
The afternoon will be hosted by Graham Robson the Motoring Historian and Journalist.
TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING ONLINE
- Make Bank Transfer payment for £10.00 per person to the following account
Sort Code: 40-08-10
Account No: 51660969
Account Name: MGCC-MGB Register
- Finally, complete the online booking form below to submit your details
TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING BY POST
- Download and print the Booking Form (PDF format) by clicking here
- Make cheque for £10.00 per person payable to MG CAR CLUB LTD, MGB REGISTER
- Send cheque with your completed printed booking form to the following address:
Chris Cockram, 9 Cattle End, Silverstone NN12 8UX.