The first-ever two-day Scramble to be held on 5th & 6th June 2021.
All Passes issued for the January and latterly April Scrambles will be valid for the first weekend in June, corresponding with your chosen day, and for those that missed out on Passes previously, we’re happy to say that more are now available!
Our Scramble open day gives you the chance to see the latest additions to our beautiful former RAF Bomber Station and visit the 45 industry-leading specialist businesses based in our restored historic buildings. This truly is an event unlike any other.
This Scramble’s format will hark back to the early days of Bicester Heritage, with a smaller COVID-compliant attendance and a curated display of historic cars along the tree-lined avenues of our 1920s ‘Technical Site’. Laid back, eclectic and with an ever-changing automotive display, our time-warp base has an unrivalled atmosphere.
Family and dog friendly, the Scramble is a wonderful way to while away the weekend hours in the company of some spectacular machines at the best-preserved WW2 RAF Bomber Station in the country.
READY TO SCRAMBLE?
- More Passes now available to purchase!
- Meet new and existing specialist businesses at Bicester Heritage
- Explore The Command Works – our new award-nominated buildings
- Register to fly in here
- Event hours extended, opening 9am and closing at 3pm
- COVID compliant and outdoors in the fresh air
If you would like to login to your Eventbrite account to check your Passes, please click here. The following will apply: 9th January will be valid for the 5th June only and the 10th Jan will be valid for the 6th June only.
If you are unable to attend the June Scramble, then you are entitled to a full refund. Refunds can be requested up until seven days before the event is held. Should you wish your Pass to be refunded, please follow the steps set out by Eventbrite by clicking here.
We have updated the pass (ticket) booking system for 2021. Passes are per person and are set at one price for all. Children under 16 yrs are free.
Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Passes for this event are per person and are only available in advance. They will not be available to purchase at the gate on the day. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The purchase price for each Pass includes a 50p donation towards Starter Motor, a Bicester Heritage based charity with the sole intention of putting young enthusiasts in the driving seat. To find out more please visit Startermotor.co.
- Children under 16 years of age may attend free of charge but still require a Pass.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but please keep them on a lead at all times.
- Parking for all visitors including pre-1990 vehicles will be around the outskirts of our Hangars and Airfield, a change from the previous Scramble format.
- The Bicester Heritage ‘Technical Site’ will contain a curated collection of display cars set by the Bicester Heritage specialist businesses. Unless invited to display, please do not arrive early as you will not have access to the Technical Site.
- Due to limited capacity and our new Scramble format, specific car club displays will not be taking place.
- This event is outdoors, please dress appropriately with shoes suitable for exploring our site.
- This event has been designed to be COVID compliant, set outdoors within plenty of space, with a reduced visitor attendance number and socially distanced queuing systems in place.
- Passes will be scanned through your car windows, please ensure that all attendees have their passes ready at the ticket check, either on their phone or printed on paper.
- Test & Trace requires the lead pass holder to add their details when booking passes.
- We ask that face masks are worn at all times, apart from when consuming food and drinks.